Project 1999 A true classic EQ server.

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

ZullieZevize

Project 1999 A true classic EQ server.

Post by ZullieZevize » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

I know its been a long time, since ive seen or heard from any of you guys.. but i must say... I am addicted to EQ again. Not the live version, but a true classic server. Project1999.org was shown to me by another old guildie, from my pre walkers/ razors edge days. Kunark has not been released.. All old rules, penalties are there.. There is no defiant gear, and the EC tunnel has a population of 100+ most nights.

The server has a solid population of nearly 1k people, most are classic players, but some who are just learning the game..

Its free to play, and i know this sounds like a sales pitch.. but I still miss many of my old friends. I have no desire to play what eq has now become... but the classic game still holds the same magic..

If any of you do decide to pop in and say hi... can find me on my bard, Kawin, or my druid Wishie..
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Project 1999 A true classic EQ server.

Post by Zahasha » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Wow thanks for the info Zullie
Here is the link http://www.project1999.org/

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:51 am

OMG that sounds so painful to endure LOL! Yet it is intriguing... =p
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
ZullieZevize

Post by ZullieZevize » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Im so hooked its not even funny... 100+ in ec tunnel each night... 40 ppl in lower guk, all the chaos, the farmers, perma campers, you name it.

The gms do get to rule the world with an iron fist too... No boxers allowed, camps are recognized, etc.