Bann applying :)

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Bann

Bann applying :)

Post by Bann » Sun May 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey there!

I recently had the honor to group and chat with a few of you and thought it would be nice to get to know you people more. :)
I shouldn't really say I but rather we since Bann is played by my wife as well as myself. We both played EQ before we even met, she an enchanter on Vazaelle, I a bard on Antonius Bayle. At some point we both took a break from EQ and stuck with EQ2 for a while (where we met), but somehow we made our way back to EQ. The account we are playing on is my old one, the bard still rotting on a different server - Bann was created when we returned. Bann doesn't have an extensive guilding history really, actually Im not even quite sure about his guilding history since this is my wife's server and she joined two guilds because she knew some old members. The first one indirectly suggested our leaving because we were too low level at the time, the second one fell victim to the vengeful ex-wife of its guildleader (Mistank). Since then we have been unguilded. (I think the first of the two was called Brotherhood of Mortals and the second one uhm... Legacy of Destiny or something? I dont know really, socializing was my wife's business and I didn't really know anyone on the server and didn't care at the time. She joined the second one because of her friend Absolutioness who hasn't been online ever since. *sigh*) I think it really is time for us to actually pick a guild that suits us, instead of getting picked and joining a friend's one without even knowing what the guild is about.

Anyways, I really like the style of this guild from what I have seen so far (both people and charter) and would love to join you if that is possible.

Oh and for the record, Bann is a lvl 65 Necro at the moment and is enabled for all expansions except for the last one.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon! :D
eqtagrak

Re: Bann applying :)

Post by eqtagrak » Sun May 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey Bann, have talked to you several times in chat, glad to see you app =) Look forward to visiting and grouping in game, Take care

Tagrak
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Sun May 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi Bann .. Wife and Hubby :wink:

Very Happy to see your App here :D
Lets get together and group soon.
I know you already are in our friends channel
Walkershaps.
Will keep an eye for you there.

HUGSSSSSS
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Geth

Post by Geth » Wed May 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey Bann! :)

After grouping with you many times I would have to say I would definately sponsor you if I am able too lol. We need another like you in Walkers! Talk to you ingame! :)

-Geth