Application for Geth

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Geth

Application for Geth

Post by Geth » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:01 am

Hail Friends and old Family! I'm in search of a new home for this returning traveling song writer! I have come a long distance to rest and find my fortune and share my dance and song with the greatest of people "Walkers". My brother Lorsdo shared his feelings of love for his guild Walkers to me and so I joined the chat channel as he instructed /walkershaps and have enjoyed every minute conversing amongst great people, I wish to be a part of such a crowd! If I'm lucky, my sponsors will be Lorsdo, Wife and ...that cool lady I miss a lot Diedra! /wave I'm back! :)

My playing time presently is PST, I work 7am - 530pm every day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and have off Fri, Sat, Sun each week. I do have a Fiancee and spend time with her when I have the chance, so my time in game is with the most of my dedication because that is my free time. So you can depend on me when I am online.

I have played since Beta, and have been on several servers. I have played on Rallos Zek, Bertoxx, Seventh Hammer, Xegony, Innoruuk, Maelin Starpyre.

My toons are: Geth 65 Bard - Main
Xerric 65 Warrior - Alt
Xyle 65 Necro - Alt
Entroppi 57 Wiz - Alt
Gethanis 56 Dru - Alt
Yondo 40 Cleric - Alt
Luctari 28 Magi - Alt
Mirrors 7 SK - Alt

Before I took my break from EQ I was a relief for a friend Sibo leader of Knights of the Underfoot, I was GL then until I left the game and left the leadership with Lorsdo's main then was Kikthik, who later gave it back to Mibbon, Sibo's druid. I knew Lorsdo, Wifie and Diedra from Knights of the Underfoot. I would love to return to a guild that has what I would call online family, again :)

- Geth Treesong
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Application for Geth

Post by Zahasha » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:41 am

Hi Geth,

Great to see your post here :D

Sending You Smiles
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Vven
Officer

Post by Vven » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:56 am

Fresh meat....err I meant hi. :mrgreen:
Crymea
Officer

Post by Crymea » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Howdy, Geth.

Looking forward to seeing you in game soon!
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."