Hello

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Zgubedoo

Hello

Post by Zgubedoo » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:08 pm

Hey guys, been a long time since I popped in on the site and Vaz. I hope everyone is doing well.

How has life been in eq? I haven't been back since WoW started but I have to admit I've been getting the itch lately and I'm very surprised and happy to see you guys are still going strong.

I was also wondering if anyone had saved the link or had the recipe for the amazing, superb, potato sausage casserole that found its way on the site a few years back. Probably an obscure question to many but if you ever tasted it, you would understand my panic at having lost the recipe ;)

Z
Brakiss

Re: Hello

Post by Brakiss » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Hey Big Z! Good to hear you're still alive and kicking! Why not take advantage of a free trial and pop on in and see us one of these days :wink:
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi Z 8)

Brakiss is right EQ has gone through some amazing upgrades!
The current expansion Secrets of Faydwer has all the expansions up to it included in it which is very cool.
As for your reciepe try logging in to http://www.eqwalkers.com/old and searching it out... thats the forum it was posted in. :D
Hope life is treating you well and we would LOVE to see you back in EQ!
Ohhh by the way Vazaelle is gone we now on the Maelin Starpyre server, but Walkers is still alive and kickin it up!

Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Zgubedoo

Post by Zgubedoo » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks for the pointer to the cheesy, sausagy, potatoy goodness. I was worried it might have been lost forever :)

As for my online role playing life, I may just take a spin and see if the old addiction has any hold. Although WoW does have some appeal over EQ, I do miss the people and adventures and especially the epic feel of the game. We'll see though. Not sure I can handle WoWly responsibilities and a new EQ life at the saem time without some major caffeine upgrades and a new job that pays me plenty to do nothing. I'll apply for a government job and cross my fingers :P

Z