Thanksgiving Quest

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Varthon

Thanksgiving Quest

Post by Varthon » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:02 am

It was about 8:00 am. I reluctantly decided to undertake the Meal of Thanks quest. I zoned into Dynin Rume zone and hailed Miwyfe to initiate the quest. My first objective was to head to Tramlaw and invis past the mobs and acquire Turkey of Roasting. Sounded easy enough, I thought, but if my invis ran out too early I would be aggroed really fast. For some reason during this quest everyone seems to be kos in this zone. I successfuly acquired the loot and headed to DaCasheer to obtain Note of Purchase. Thankful to have this out of the way, it was on to step two of the quest. I ran back to MeyeHaus. Then I zoned into Thaphridge to forage for Bountiful Cranberry. This took several days as the spawn rate is very slow. Since I had to camp this a while, I worked up my baking skills and made another quest item, Blessed Stuffing, which trived at 215. Definately alot of plat spent on that one. Finally the cranberry spawned, THANKFULY.
To my dismay however, the next step in the quest required a raid. The ojective was to go to Plane of Disserts and kill BaykirMon and loot two Divine Pumpkin pies. It was a tough fight. He used an ae spell called Twisted Innards that rendered you about useless and hit you for 1200 dmg . And we almost wiped. But we did prevail and I got the drops. I took my note of purchase to Miwyfe and did my turn in. I should note that doing this quest raises faction with the Yorephamalee clan, which is very good to have. Well that is all I have thus far. All that is left is to acquire Succulent Vegetables and then work my baking up so that I can do my final combine. Wish me luck.
Yeah I Know, I couldn't hit the broadside of
a barn with a map, compass, and a tour guide.

Varthon 69 Paladin (High Elf)
Faedran 51 Shadow Knight (Dark Elf)
Munewolf 51 Cleric (Drakkin)
Varthon Fireheart 42 Wizard (Human)
Crymea
Officer

Re: Thanksgiving Quest

Post by Crymea » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:40 am

I think my Thanksgiving Quest this year is gonna be a short run to the KFC zone, to acquire the fabled "Box of Chicken" from Teenager du'Zit. After all, tradeskills are teh Debil.
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."
Varthon

Post by Varthon » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:00 pm

Man, I wish I could do that, but I do not own that expansion. Besides, I thought they nerfed the fabled chicken on the last update.

Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:01 pm

ROFL :lol:

I am still questing the fabled molasses for the many layered spice cake and lore item: pasturized eggs for the pecan salad dressing
I did how ever loot the sage and juniper berries for the Turkey of Roasting :wink:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Varthon

Post by Varthon » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:10 pm

Well I am happy to report, my final combine was a success. I checked my faction standing with The YorePhamalee clan and I was amiable to them. Now I start Quest of Claus....oh boy. Gonna have to farm some plat before I start that one.