Jibvalde from Tribal Fury saying HI.

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Jibvalde

Jibvalde from Tribal Fury saying HI.

Post by Jibvalde » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi all Jib from Tribal Fury I talk to Zahasha last night about us doing stuff together and Said Id post on your boards so you could at least know who to beat up in game , a Little about TF we like the Walkers used to be a larger guild and raided quite often but do to our hard line stance against manditory raiding and the general wish to Keep EQ a game and not a job we have lost most of the younger crowd to more agressive guilds, We do still have a nice core of maybe 25 people who raid at least once a month with an even dozen who raid weekly. And Before anyone ask NO i dont want to merge NO im not out recruiting I just want to see 40 to 50 people in a raid again.

those of you who wish to take a closer look at TF our forum are at http://www.tribalfury.org/forum3/ and yes same stuff to reg there as here. our web site is
http://www.tribalfury.org , will be looking forward to seeing more of you all.
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Jibvalde from Tribal Fury saying HI.

Post by Zahasha » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

Hi Jibvalde nice to see your post here :mrgreen:

Tribal Fury is a guild that started out on the Vazaelle server a while after Walkers did.
( Walkers were formed during the Kunark Era pre Vellious )
Walkers has done a little raiding in the past with Tribal Fury on the Maelin Starpyre server.
Due to the large number of members in Tribal Fury at the time it was very confusing to many Walkers.
I thought it would be fun for Walkers to try a little UF Raiding with Tribal Fury after speaking with their current Guild Leader, Jibvalde, last night.
It is possible that a third guild will be brought into the mix just to increase the Raid numbers and fill out needed classes for a fun time.
We thought using a /random for loot would probably be the best format to use for loot for this situation.

Happy Hunting!
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Jibvalde

Post by Jibvalde » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Hope this has been read by all of you. Tuesday Aug 24 we will do some open zone type raiding this is fairly easy If pulls are handled well ofcourse and loots are not that bad at all. We will form up at 9pm east or 6pm pst . easy way to get in is sending me at tell at or around start of raid. Zone should be Arthicrex , we have a nice place to work from and usally can get everyone there with COH . so again send me a tell tomorrow and let see if we can work together abit.
Justinious

Post by Justinious » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Jibvalde:

Thanks for the invite last night in Arthicrex. It was a blast. Justinious
Jibvalde

Post by Jibvalde » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm

It was real good to see you Justinious hope to see you again.