Hello old friends!!

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Talos Thornweaver

Hello old friends!!

Post by Talos Thornweaver » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Was just thinking about you all and decided to pop in and see how things were going?!??!? I have to say that I have played alot of MMORPGs, but there is none other that I have fonder memories playing than EQ with my Walkers family. I hope all is well with those who knew Talos Thornweaver!

I miss you greatly!

Who knows, maybe Talos will return from his distant journeys one day!

Best of luck in all you do!! Be safe and have fun!!

/bows
Talos Thornweaver
<< Storm Warden of Tunare >>
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Hello old friends!!

Post by Zahasha » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 pm

It is said all Woodelf Druids eventually return from their long journeys to visit their beloved Heartwood Master in Kelethin.
I hope that your journeys have been filled with wonderful adventures and that someday I may sit with you and hear all about them.
Talos traveled to the Plane of Growth to serve closer to Tunare on Oct 29, 2004 ~ 5 years ago today.
You have been missed my friend.
EQ's latest expansion Underfoot is set to go live in December.
It will include all expansions up to and including it, plus one month of free gameplay for inactive and new accts.
Perhaps will shall see you soon 8)

Sending You Smiles,
Zahasha

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Crymea
Officer

Post by Crymea » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 pm

Howdy, Talos! Hope things are going well in your corner of the world. :)
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 am

Hey Talos long time! Hope all is well with you!!! What are you currently playing?
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Talos Thornweaver

Post by Talos Thornweaver » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey Zahasha, Crymea, and Brakiss!! Good to see you are all well! I have been reading up on the Underfoot expansion. Looks interesting!!

I played WoW up until about 1.5 years ago. I was Guild leader of Pact of War (Horde) on Silverhand up until then. Pact of War is still as strong as ever and is one(if not THE top) Horde guild on Silverhand. Kakita, Otheuym, and Jullious still lead Pact of War in the struggle againast Alliance to reclaim our lands.

Then I quit to play around in the RL realm. Hehe. My WoW account go t reactivated recently, but I have not been very active. Just can't get back into it. :?

I really do miss EQ. It will always be my Love in MMOs. You are all truly amazing people!!

Talos has truly missed his friends and Walkers while on his travels and often recalls the wonderful memories!! It is possible that he will return to his family in the coming months and rekindle his love for EQ once more.

Hugs to all!!

May Tunare's might and power protect you from all evil in the land and aid you in your quest to better the world of EQ!
Talos Thornweaver
<< Storm Warden of Tunare >>