My current absence from game

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

terrorshade

My current absence from game

Post by terrorshade » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:25 am

Greetings my fellow walkers this post is to inform you all of why i havent been online the last few days as well as to say sadly it will likely be a month or so before i am able to get back online . :( Due to an unforeseen expense with our van my internet is currently shut off, so this will likely be the last chance i have to talk to you all for a while. since i was still in the process of apping i understand if i am not flying the walkers flag when i return to game play. I will however gladly re app when i have worked this little knot out of my budget and can return to norrath in al my gloriuse gimpness lol hugs to all and hope to see you sooner rather then later.
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: My current absence from game

Post by Zahasha » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi Terrorshade,

Sorry to hear that dreaded disease Lackafundzia has struck you down.
We will miss you and look forward to your swift return!

Zahshah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
terrorshade

Re: My current absence from game

Post by terrorshade » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Greetings all just stopping in to say hi real quick stold a friends comp for a few minutes im sorry for the very long absence and sadder for the fact that it will in all likely hood be much longer before im back up and around hope things are going well for you all in norath hugs all around from the gimpest lizzard