application for terrorshade

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

terrorshade

application for terrorshade

Post by terrorshade » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Greetings walkers I have read your charter and spoken with a few of your members who have been my friends for some time now and think your guild would be a very good fit for me. :)

I would very much appreciate a chance to see if I'm correct, the toon in question is an 85 Iksar S.K. with 834 aa's.

I have been friends with theterror for quite some time now from a former guild and know damari and gdawgz as well.

P.S. happy now TT I'm apping lol
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: application for terrorshade

Post by Zahasha » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi Terrorshade,

It is wonderful to see your app here!
Please be sure to join Walkers friends channel /WalkersHaps.

See You in EQ
Zahasha

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Swogie

Post by Swogie » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:55 am

Ahhhh a fellow Iksar. I look forward to meeting you Terrorshade. I've been inactive for a few years, and ill be coming back soon.
Did I slow you or are you always this stupid?
terrorshade

Post by terrorshade » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 am

I have joined the channel zah and thank you for the opportunity to prove my self worthy of the walkers tag :)

Greetings swogie while I haven't met you yet I have read through some of your posts and am eager to meet you and glad to hear of your return to what is less of a game and more my second home. feel free to ask me the billion and one questions all the new things in norath will prompt as i was gone for a while myself and feel I owe a karmic debt to help out others in return