Application for Spiritofdeth

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Tigress1979

Application for Spiritofdeth

Post by Tigress1979 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi, My name is Spiritofdeth I'm a lvl 69 Necromancer in search of a good home.
I played Everquest for five years..left..and came back in October. I remember Walkers from back then and wanted to be part of the Walker family before but due to personal reasons it didnt happen and I had to start my account over again. I remember a few ppl..but mostly Tindirt, Roksta, and Phinneas...I used to be Falara..and Medicinnewmn back in the day =x Now I'm Spiritofdeth or Falarra but I play my necro more..this is the one I like Lol. I hope to get to know all of you more and I look forward to grouping with you...

Sincerely,
Spirit
Tindirt
Officer

Re: Application for Spiritofdeth

Post by Tindirt » Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 pm

About time you figured out where the human button is :mrgreen: Glad to see your app, channel is Walkershaps to get to know more. I'll be on sparingly the next day or so (can't help but wonder if wife sees i might be able to get 2x xp & plans accordingly. :o
Tigress1979

Re: Application for Spiritofdeth

Post by Tigress1979 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm

haha sorry mr kitty, Ya i got it Gildawen had to help me out but I got it. Thanks Gildawen btw.
Seems that way for me too whenever something interesting is happening on EQ some RL stuff has to happen first Lol. But usually around the same time! I mean seriously can't we just play? haha
Thanks again Mr. Kitty
Falarra 71 Paladin
Spiritofdeth 72 Necromancer

Falara 64 Paladin
Medicinnewmn 66 Cleric
Beautyy 52 Druid
Ketten 56 beastlord