application for damari

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

damari

application for damari

Post by damari » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 am

Hi! I am a level 66 zerker looking for a guild who likes having fun and doing things. Ive only been playing since November, so my game experience and knowledge isnt that great right now, but i bring to the game a willingness to learn and the attitude nothing will happen to damari that at worst a rez wont fix. right now i'm working on her skills and aa's, since i have been told they are harder to get at higher levels. i live in eastern time zone but play mostly at night, although i do play in daytime also when i have the time. ive played with double T and gdawgz, and have been told that this guild would be a good place to be. thanks for your time and consideration :D
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: application for damari

Post by Zahasha » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi Damari,

It is great to see you are interested in joining Walkers. :D
Please be sure to read our Charter and Membership guide lines just to make sure Walkers is the Guild you are looking for.
You are welcome to join our Friends Channel at /WalkersHaps anytime you are online.
Ohh I believe Sony made a program change in the AA experience structure ..
it is my understanding now for every lvl there are a set number of AA's that are average for that lvl
If you don't have the average number of AA's for that lvl the AA's are adjusted to come quicker with less exp pending on how few you have.
( ie. if you need lots of AA's they come very fast if you need only a few they are adjusted to come closer to normal,
but a little faster one you hit the average they all come with the same set exp)
Thus it is better to get some basic AA's as you lvl , but to lvl up and then worry about getting the bulk of AA's you want.
Maybe someone else has some ideas to add to this, but I thought this new AA program was in game now.
My husbands character one day got 10 AA's grouping with me and I got 7 no difference in our exp ( we both had 10 % going to lvl ) just I had about 550 AA's and He had about 400.
Hope that info helps you.. also there is a great Zerker website .... http://www.goberserker.com/forums/ good info for your class 8)

Look forward to seeing you in EQ
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
damari

Post by damari » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:05 pm

thanks for the info and the website link. there is a lot of good info for me to go through there. hope to be seeing you on EQ soon!
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Was nice to meet you in /WalkersHaps channel tonight :D

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
RamlukDaBarsher

Post by RamlukDaBarsher » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:54 pm

My understanding of the new aa system. Im not sure on the percentages, but with no aa's you get around 75% exp more than you used to get. This lasts till 250ish, then it goes to 50%. 50% bonus from 251-500. 25% bonus from 501-750. Then after 750 it goes back to the same exp that it was previous to the patch per aa.. So amount off exp per aa increases according to how many aa's you have. These percentages are just what ive heard. They could scale upward for each aa im not sure. But at 750ish aa you are back on same aa pace as everyone with that amount or more, The best reason to aa at lower lvls , is because the mobs have so many less hps, can kill em faster. at 60-65ish range you can kill in old world zones very fast with the gear available today and get quick aa's. Just my 2 copper=)

Vyrus
damari

Post by damari » Mon May 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Thanks for all the help and information. It is helping me alot. everyone is nice and friendly, and that is very refreshing! :D