Moderator: Officers

Wardawnn

82 Cleric App.

Post by Wardawnn » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:04 am

Name: Dawnztears

Class: cleric

Aa's: 907

Hello Walkers,

I have been playing eq on and off for 9 years. I don't recognize alot of names in your guild but I remember the name from Vazalle Server. I know a couple of your apps. and ask Theterror how he liked the guild. He told me it was kewl! So I thought i'ld give it a shot. I have read all your charters and it sounds very fitting for me. My clerics name was Wardawnn and I changed her name, also some might remember my druid Freedomborn. I play alot. However Soe did a surprise patch last night and now I am not able to log in. It keeps sending me back to the download screen =/ I am in a guild I made with all my alts.. My alts will stay in that guild and having the extra bank space is sweet. I have raided and was with Caer Cadarn, Tenet, Proximity. I was on guest raids with Appotus Dominus and Fantasy Awakened. I want to get back into a active guild (meaning people come on even when no raids going on). I play my toon well but man I hate healing bards, monks and ranja's. Lol J/K but they look so cute dead. If you need anymore info please list here. I have my 2.0 epic but do not have the aug.. Thanks for your time. =)

Dawnztears
Wardawnn

Re: 82 Cleric App.

Post by Wardawnn » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am

Thought i'd post my magelo for you. It needs some updating. http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1288387
Gildawen
Officer

Post by Gildawen » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Wardawnn wrote:Lol J/K but they look so cute dead.
:shock: That's not good at all.

Glad to hear of your interest in Walkers. I suggest that you seek out groups with members so that they can begin to get to know you. But, heal them :mrgreen:
Cewjo

Post by Cewjo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 pm

clearly someone that knows the value of the ranja =D
Wardawnn

Post by Wardawnn » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:31 pm

I haven't been on much lately, alot of RL stuff going on. I will be back end of next week though. Is there a channel i can join perhaps to find groups or help others that need it? I DO heal the ranja's, bards and monks as long as their not the pullers. The old saying goes, Every time it rains in the Karana's a ranger has died. Lol I can't stop the rain but it rains there alot. Atm I am working on void progression. Have most of the tough ones done, even the bugged one is done. Hope to team with some of you soon. :)
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Hi Wardawnn,

It is wonderful to see you are interested in joining Walkers.
Myself, I too was gone in RL for over a week recently.
Have looked for you in game the past few days, guess you have been MIA 8)
Please be sure to join our Friends Channel /WalkersHaps when you are in EQ.

Looking forward to grouping with you :mrgreen:
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin