Application for Jezyl

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Jezyl
New User

Application for Jezyl

Post by Jezyl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:48 am

Hi :) This is something I wanted to do months ago, but real life keeps throwing me many unexpected loops. And after talking with Zahasha tonight (which is always wonderful), I am not sure if it's still the right time, or to wait until I return to Minnesota... but I thought if it's not good timing with you, at least you know my intentions. Of course, I'll be the happiest little druid if I get my chance now!!

A little FYI about me... level 80 wood elf druidess, who is feeling so very lost since transferring back to Maelin. I started playing EQ Dec 13, 1999, and Jezyl (although she's had 2 name changes due to server transfers) is my very first toon ever, and still my heart and soul. Since I came back to this server, it's just been quiet and lonely, I've mostly been soloing and did I mention I'm lonely?! hehe :)

I just want a nice home, good friends, and to truly enjoy EQ once again... I love helping others in game as well, and good friendships make the game special. Hope to meet you all soon and thanks for reading this :)

Jezyl
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Application for Jezyl

Post by Zahasha » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Hi Jezyl,

Was great chatting with you last night!
Happy to see your app here also :D
Please be sure to join our friends channel to meet more Walkers /WalkersHaps.
Look forward to grouping with again ... has been a long time!

Hugsssss
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin