Message for all you Boardspammers

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Crymea
Officer

Message for all you Boardspammers

Post by Crymea » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:58 am

Hello, Boardspammers.

Clearly, you either didn't read the forum rules, couldn't read the forum rules, can't read in the first place, or you're just plain stupid. I'm currently leaning towards the latter, although I do see you registered to this board from China... You will note that in our forum rules, linking to advertisements is not allowed here at this board, and is a bannable offense.

Plus, considering that this board is for the game of Everquest, why would you be advertising for WoW powerlevelling? Or even RuneScape or Guild Wars? Does the word "demographic" mean anything to you?

So, with that in mind, I have just smacked you with the "banstick". Let me be the first to show you to the door. Don't let it hit you on the way out... On second thought, I don't care if it does.

Oh, and if you'll notice, the IP ranges that you keep trying to register onto this board are blocked as well.

Goodbye.
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Message for Greettat

Post by Zahasha » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:39 pm

/CHEER CRYMEA!

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
derftn2003

Dancing with Leaves

Post by derftn2003 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:37 am

This attempt to post a single comment was a brilliant failure--I love the way you turned it into a joke, while continuing the mint theme introduced by Faith. I hope you leave it as it stands. That said, I've had the same problem and have discovered that we, as PICA bloggers, HERE WAS A LINK THAT'S NOW DELETED do have the power to delete comments. I don't want to give away too many Secrets of the Blog, but I'm sure you can figure it out if you explore the blog's nerve center.

You bring up an interesting point and I agree that work that incorporates the risk of failure can be pretty compelling. Your comments brought to mind the work of Bas Jan Ader, who made several films of himself failing in some way or another--falling off of bicycles, out of trees or off rooftops, or in "I'm too sad to tell you" [1971] simply facing the camera and crying--before his eventual death at sea, at the symbolically loaded age of 33, HERE WAS ANOTHER LINK THAT'S NOW DELETED during a failed attempt to cross the Atlantic alone in small boat, for a performance entitled "In Search of the Miraculous."
Crymea
Officer

Re: Message for Greettat and Oitthuu

Post by Crymea » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:42 am

Oh, you're a clever one there, aren't you, derftn2003? Trying to sneak in RuneScape advertisements onto our board. Well guess what? Here's the door, I hope it smacks your ass on the way out.

For what it's worth, you should really learn the meaning of the word "demographic".

Suck it and die. Goodbye.
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Message for all you Boardspammers

Post by Zahasha » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:30 pm

We Love our Magic Dragon Crymea! :mrgreen:
Just don't mess with the Dragon and all will be good!

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin