Cisumpus Application

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Cisumpus Honorbound
New User

Cisumpus Application

Post by Cisumpus Honorbound » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:57 pm

A friendly relaxed guild is what I am looking for and with the help of some old friends I have found it. I have already found /walkershaps and have been talking on it often with Cisumpus or Iminy.

I started out on Bertoxxulous with Dikamek and was in a roleplaying guild called the Champions of Brell. They left to play Dark Ages of Camelot but I stayed in EQ and joined a heavy raiding guild called Prophecy during the Velious and Luclin Era. Work and life took me away from the raiding scene and I eventually made a transfer move to the new Maelin Starpyre server, met up and made a lot of friends, and became the guild Knights of the Underfoot. In there I met some of your current members like Geth, Diedra, Lorsdo, and Wifie. We enjoyed playing and being friends and it is the time I had the most fun when I look back on the old times of EQ.

Cisumpus Honorbound 59 Gnome Paladin
Dikamek Skunkbane 62 Dwarf Warrior
Zinumpus Misclassified 53 Gnome Paladin/Cleric
Iminy Beerchugger 53 Dwarf Berserker
Coloieli Crystalrainbow 65 Human Enchanter
Geth

Re: Cisumpus Application

Post by Geth » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:56 am

Finally Cisumpus returns! I've missed you, Baranth and Aly a lot, glad you all have returned. Please Walkers, help my friends join us, they need a good home. -Geth
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Cisumpus Application

Post by Zahasha » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 pm

It's great to see your post here Cisumpus :D
Enjoyed adventuring with you last Monday :D
Looking forward to many more adventures to come.

Sending You Smiles
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin