Hello Friends!

General discussion area.

Moderator: Officers

Justinious

Hello Friends!

Post by Justinious » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:49 am

Well, like several other folks, I kicked the rust off the armor and came back to EQ after three years of RL getting in the way (I left just before FA really started to hit Time).

I started Justinious in January 2001 and have played the Paladin ever since. I was one of the first people in old the Fantasy Guild (yep, I was there when we wiped in Unrest on our first big raid, when we had our first big win in MM, when we had to wear red armor to fight back to get our bodies from Vindicator, finally figuring our IV and SSRA, our first adventures in the old planes and, of course, the new ones, etc.) and later, of course, Fantasty Awakened. Those were my only EQ guilds. When I came back, Gaedar (from FA) grabbed me for Tenet and then it split-up.

I was happy to see so many old friends still in the game from Walkers. I remember doing raids with Walkers back in the day (working for armor in KD, chuckle). I am playing when I can, a few hours at a time. I really cannot do consistent raiding now with RL. Justinious in now at 70 and working hard on AAs (up to 155). I am enjoying being back and having fun in EQ.

Dwebj and other have been very helpful and if I can ever lend a hand, please let me know. Good hunting and good luck to you all.

Justinious
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Hello Friends!

Post by Zahasha » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Hi Justinious

Welcome Home to EQ.
I remember you on Vaz, we grouped a few times.
It was with my Druid Zahasha who was GL of Sacred Circle of Life.
Please join Walkers friends channel /Walkershaps and keep in touch.

May Your Battles be Victorious
Zahashah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
dwebj

Re: Hello Friends!

Post by dwebj » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Hey ya Just. WB to game. We had some killer times back in FA. Like Zah said, join the chat channel.