Hey all I'm back

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Swogie

Hey all I'm back

Post by Swogie » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:24 am

Hey I am sure most of you remember me, i played for a long time. My name is Swogie McDoogie and my father is Produs. I left to play WoW but stopped at about the begining of the year. I really want to play EQ again and was wondering how it has changed on the Vazaelle / MS server.

-Swogie
Did I slow you or are you always this stupid?
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Re: Hey all I'm back

Post by Zahasha » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:24 am

Hey Swogie!!!
/HUGSSSSSSSSS

Welcome Home 8)

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:49 pm

Welcome back, Swogie )
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Swogie

Post by Swogie » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:13 am

I regret to inform as I am well aware that you all know, I was never able to come back. Since the time I created this thread I have ended up on LoTRO with a life time subscription. I still wish to go and play EQ again but for certain reasons I can't. Maybe next year when I am in college. In case you have lost track of time I am now a HS senior and will be off to college next year. With no relation to my previous sentence I would like to say that there is a Walkers kin in Lotro led by Produs, Produsjr, And I. Since we have our title I ran into another old Walker yesterday. Sondienya was the name. Some may remeber him/her from back when Whiz was the guild leader. That is all of my tales for now until I hear back from you all.

-Swogie
Did I slow you or are you always this stupid?