Moving On

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

kraazd
Officer

Moving On

Post by kraazd » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 pm

Hello Walkers,
It is after much, much deliberation that I write to say that I am leaving the Walkers guild. I first of all want to say thanks for the freindship and the opportunity to step in as an officer for you fine folks. I truly hope that my leaving the guild is from all your perspectives simply a move to another tag and not a move away from you all. There is no one here that has caused this decision, nor is there any event that has brought it about. Over the past several months, it has gotten to where my only interaction with you all is through general chat or at raids. Although I enjoy both and hope to continue some of the chat, I also would like to xp. Unfortunately, the guild has dwindled down to the point where that is near impossible unless I join a kite group which I am not particularly fond of, aside from the company alone. You are a great group of folks and I wish you all the best. Please feel free to call upon me if you should ever need me for anything and if you ever see an item on my trader, do not hesitate to send a tell rather than buying. I am still more than willing to give a huge discount to you all, as I would for any of my friends.

I have spent the last week considering this decision and it has not been easy. However, every group that I have been in has been with basically one guild, namely Assurge. There are several of my friends there too who I have been playing with almost since I started playing. Those two facts unfortunately made this decision slightly easier, but still not easy. GL to you all! Your Friend, Kraazd

P.S. I am not going to be removing my alts immediately, but will do so when I happen to log to them, so please feel free to remove them at your convenience (or leave them :-) but I think that's agains the rules. :-( )
Brakiss

Re: Moving On

Post by Brakiss » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:18 am

I understand your reasons to move on and wish you nothing but the best! We have similar playtimes so please invite me to some groups 8)
I'm always /lfg when I'm soloing in Atiiki (just not a kite group in atiiki lol) and would love to meet some new people who actually play when I do. I'll be seeing you around, take care!
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
sprak2001

Post by sprak2001 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:10 am

Take care, Kraa. We all will miss you greatly. Best of luck with your new guild. Come join us on raids if you are not busy when we do raids.

Amicus
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:53 pm

Good luck Kraazd have fun!
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
eqtagrak

Post by eqtagrak » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:12 pm

Good luck Kraazd, shoot me some tells some time, still on the lookout for any discordant scoraies =)