And so it comes ...

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Grubbie

And so it comes ...

Post by Grubbie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:20 am

Not sure what to say here, so I will just ramble(as usual) ...

Some of you know that I play(there before Vazaelle) on a different server, off and on. Lately though, I find myself in a guild there with people as kind hearted as you folks. I am moving my 2 characters here to Tunare. I am so far behind in progression here it isn't even funny, I don't enjoy logging in on this server much anymore. I haven't been online for almost a month ... mind we've had some RL issues here knocking the heck out of playtime too :/

The people I am going to be with are just hitting Velious content, Kunark raids are still happening weekly ... the progression status of this guild is where I want to be. I missed almost all the expansions from Luclin through to current, always trying to get caught up. Last few times I loaded Grubbie here, I went to Wall of Slaughter to get a group ... after not crit'ing on spells or heals for about 10 pulls, I was asked why I wasn't. That ended my group session, seems people want 100+ AA's for oow+ zones. No one died, no one came close ... no one even went below 60% health, and I was main healer. /boggle I know this isn't the norm, it is still frustrating, I find people on this server are more into 'stats' than enjoying the game for what it is.

Okay, I have rambled enough ... wish it would've come out different, you folks have helped me achieve some goals in the game, and for that I thank you.

I will be residing on the Tunare server very soon. I will likely pop my head in and say Hello from time to time, if I am still able too on the board.

Be well, and may our swords cross another day.

Grubbie Shrubkicker(aka Gengrus, Mukkle, Finlaken, Ruikis, Kreezka)

PS - Larn ... the arena thing will happen someday before I am done with EQ, perhaps I will transfer Grubbie back JUST for that moment.
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:47 am

Hate to see you leave, Grub, though I understand your frustration. I hope you have fun on Tunare, please pop in and say hi every blue moon or so =p
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:30 pm

Enjoy yourself Grubs! Have fun progressin there with those likened unto yourself! I hope that it goes great for ya! Don't forget to come back and let us know how you are doing from time to time!

Phinneas
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Grubbie

Post by Grubbie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:08 pm

I will come back from time to time :) Did a Howling Stones raid the other night for some fabled drops, did Kael for a couple hours last week. We are hitting Karnors tonight, and throughout the weekend. I am having fun again .. the last couple weeks, have been more fun that I think I've ever had in EQ.

I'll be around, here and there ...
Tindirt
Officer

Post by Tindirt » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:31 am

Glad to hear you're happy. I must admit going back & doing the old school content does sound like a lot of fun. /Cheers
Myyrth

Post by Myyrth » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:40 am

The most important thing is that you have fun.
Don't be a stranger!~
=D
Cloverliefe

Post by Cloverliefe » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:42 pm

Will be sorry to see you go Grub. Be sure and come back to visit from time to time :)