With a Heavy Heart

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Lorieannaie

With a Heavy Heart

Post by Lorieannaie » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:55 am

It is my turn, officially, to retire from the Walkers until, if nothing else, Argonian comes home for the summer and wants Mom to play EQ with him and I'll reactivate my account then so I can join him.

It has been my great honor to be a part of the best guild in all of Norrath! I have had great pleasure in seeing it grow from a mere 20 something people, when I joined on 1 April 2000 at the infamous Freeport Arena Event to where I see it now.

I personally, have had the distinct honor to serve as an officer under three WONDERFUL guild leaders; Whizbang, Bonlainy, and now her Ladyship Zahasha.

So, it is truely with a heavy heart and a LOT of soul searching that I must hang up my bow and arrows and put away my sword and shield.

The game has lost shine for me that it once had and like so many others, I've gone to the dark side with Whiz and am playing WoW now. :)

Lots of love to you all!!
~~Lorie Lobos~~

P.S. Larn, you're now a widower. :P
~~Token Walker Blonde Paladin~~
~~Lorie~~
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:28 am

Hugs Lorie,

Thanks for all that you have done for Walkers and I hope to see you back when your son comes back for the summer! Do come by and say hi and post in the word games! Phinnie loves da message board posts :)

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:17 pm

Have a nice eq vacation! We'll see you this summer :wink:
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Crymea
Officer

Post by Crymea » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:16 am

WoW is not the darkside, Lorie. It's just another side, one that brings joy to many and brings many people together in happiness. If it brings you the joy and happiness that you want, then it's the right thing.

Be happy, be safe, and come back anytime you like.
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."