Result of rough night

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Jade

Result of rough night

Post by Jade » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:51 pm

Hey folks...
As you all know...Dilyn hasn't been well lately. I thank you for all your prayers and well wishes..they mean alot to us. It is with sadness that I write this, but Dilyn and I are gonna leave the guild for a little while. We want you to know that it has nothing to do with any one or any thing. It is just that we play sporadically know and never know when we are gonna have to get up and leave with no notice. We have greatly enjoyed meeting and playing with all the people here and want you to know that if we are around, ask us if we want to group...

Thank you for allowing us into your lives. You are a part of ours as well. Best wishes to all!!

Jade and Dilyn
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:03 am

Sorry to hear this Jade and Dilyn :(

I hope that your lives and health improve greatly! I hope that things go well for you and that what ever you do with your time you find it enjoyable. Best of luck to you both and I wish the best for you. I will be praying Dilyn's health issues.

Phinneas
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:51 pm

Sorry to see you two go but you must do what's best for the both of you. I pray for a speedy recovery :D
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
sprak2001

Post by sprak2001 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:36 pm

Sad to see you two leave the Walkers. Will pray for Dilyn to have a fast recovery. Best of luck to both of you.

Amicus
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:50 pm

May good Health, Help and Much Happiness be your today and always
Gonna miss you both.

Zahasha

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
kraazd
Officer

Post by kraazd » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:28 pm

Wow guys, I am really upset :(. I met the two of you (well budgetdude, hehe) a long time ago and you guys have been awesome to me since that day. I primarily joined Walkers due to your influence, hell....Jade sponsered me :P. I will truly miss you guys, but completely understand your needs. I very sincerely, as a person, Daniel Salter, not Kraazd Killenyomobs, some cartoon character, hope your health improves and all becomes well for you both. I can tell that you are both great folks and I wish you nothing but the best. Take care and please do continue to send tell while in game.
Daniel