And so it comes

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Woopsie

And so it comes

Post by Woopsie » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:41 am

Unfortunately it has come time for me to depart. Walkers has been interesting and taught me a lot about guilds, raids and eq in general. I came into this guild as a rather inexperienced player finally able to play after years of only being able to get on maybe an hour or two a month and I apprecaite everything I have gained in this guild.

Why am I leaving? It is simple. I don't do anything in walkers anymore. I don't group with walkers as a rule, I don't talk to many nowadays with so many leaving for other guilds and games... I miss conversation and I miss playing with people. I soloed for years and I do not wish to anymore. I need a place where a necro is of more use and desired more. A guild should be more than just a guild hall and this is what walkers has become to me in the last few months.

This does not mean I am leaving EQ. Emoush raids will still be held and very soon now, we will be adding raids for tier 3 progression to the emoush ones. I will be available for grouping and raids as well as helping out on epic hits or the like as time and children permit. At this time however, it is time for me to say Farewell Walkers... I wish you well

Woopsie
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:58 am

Have fun Woopsie,

I hope that you find what you are seeking :) Have fun in the sun and with the kids :)

Good Luck!

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
sprak2001

Post by sprak2001 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:35 am

Take care, Woopsie. Lucky with the contents you are looking for in the game.

Amicus
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:11 pm

/punt! keep in touch, hun 8)
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Jenny

Post by Jenny » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:11 pm

Chat amongst yourselves.
"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."