This is gonna get moved here anyway...

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Murobo

This is gonna get moved here anyway...

Post by Murobo » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:33 pm

Alright...

As of this point in time, August 07, 2005, at sometime around 9:30PM EST (give or take a few minutes) I have removed all my alts, and Drakshar will be deguilded upon the push of the submit button.

Why? Don't you like us anymore?

That's not the case at all. Honestly, the guild has just changed too much for me. This is not a bad change in any way, I'm not saying that at all. If I were blaming anything or anyone, it would be the migration of people to other MMORPGS and such. It's just a different than what walkers used to be for me... I'm not exactly sure what I'll do upon completion of this, but I'll most likely remain guildless for a while, as I don't think there are any other guilds at this time that could even compare to the collective experiences and friendships I've had in Walkers... perhaps even migrate to EQ2 more full time if EQ in general doesn't pick up for me... it just depends on what happens I guess.

Why didn't you say anything in guild chat?

Cause that's how I am. Even in real life, when leaving somewhere, I prefer to just quietly slip out the door, than cause a big ruckus and a bit of drama in public places. Some may consider this rude or the like, but it's just how I am.

I've met some of the best friends I'll ever have in EQ in Walkers, and it by far stretches along the most of my total EQ time being guilded. It will not be an experience that I'll ever forget, nor will I ever forget its people. Feel free to send me tells if you want to chat or the like...

Take care everyone.
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:30 am

Good luck man I hope that you have lots of fun what ever game ya play :)

Have fun!

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:46 pm

That has to be the most I've ever seen you type at one time :lol: Good luck to you, bud!
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk