A missed note brings Roksta's song to an end...

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Roksta

A missed note brings Roksta's song to an end...

Post by Roksta » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:27 am

This sorta out of no where to most of you prob, but eq just hasnt been the same for me lately. Really pains me to leave Walkers, you all always been there for me and just mean so much. Not sure what im going to do next really in eq maybe saty guildless for awhile or maybe start raiding or maybe even retire havent really decided anything yet. Like most everyone that leaves tho ill always be a walker at heart and just a tell away if anyone needs me. Ill never forget all the good memories walkers has gave me, being a walker has really made it worth playing eq.

Going to keep this short as it really sadens me to type this out. I wish you all luck and hope can still be friends with you all. Hope to still get some tells =)

/fades
MarylinAmora

Post by MarylinAmora » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:31 am

Keep your chin up an fade off one last mob before you retire. Never seen a pull so crazy as the one you did in chardok while helping me finish my 1.0. Crazy kitty *cuddles*

Marylin Amora, retired 70th lvl chantress
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:03 am

Safe Journeys Rok! Hope you find what you are looking for and I hope that you have much fun!

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:48 pm

The game can burn us all out from time to time, Rok. I hope you find what you seek!
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Jenny

Post by Jenny » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:48 pm

Don't worry about it, Brakiss.
"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."