I know this seems sudden, but I want you all to know

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Takanori

I know this seems sudden, but I want you all to know

Post by Takanori » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:40 pm

I have been a Walker for many years and I have a lot of great memories and many many friends here. Walkers is the 2nd guild that I joined in EQ. My first guild was Exitus Acta Probat lead by Venrick. I had stopped playing eq for a little while and when I came back, Venrick invited me to join him in Walkers. Walkers means a lot to me and always will.

For a few months now, I have been thinking about doing more high-end content. I have enjoyed one groupable content in many zones for a while now with many of you, but I have been loosing interst in it. I want to see more high-end content and this recent opportunity to app to my friends guild is only open to me now while they are doing this backflagging. I would really like to experience this part of the game before I get really burned-out on EQ.

While I won't be wearing the Walker's tag below my name in-game, I still consider myself a Walker at-heart. This has been a very difficult decision for me because I enjoy being with you all. I still would like to help Walkers out and I want to lead a RSS iceside raid with Cami if you all would allow me to.

If anyone need to contact me out of game:
my email is takanon@msd.biglobe.ne.jp
my msn is takazila@hotmail.com <---- "takaZILa" not "takaZILLa"

I'll miss you all very much, but I'll still be around.

Good luck Walkers, I won't forget you all.

Sincerely,

Takanori

... also special thanks to Phinneas for helping me writing this. He translated my cryptogram!
MarylinAmora

Post by MarylinAmora » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:54 pm

At least now I understand better or first extended conversation last eve Taka. I respect this decision you have made as persea the conversation. I guess we feel the same in alot of aspects of EQ. Unfortunatly another person I enjoy will be missed in guild chat. Reasons I myself am starting to hate this game. Be safe, an if you ever get the chance drop a few screen shots of the places I dreamed to visit myself.

Marylin Amora, 70th lvl eventual retiree.
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:24 pm

Take care, Taka! It's never easy to leave and many have felt the burnout and or frustration this game carries. I hope the end game gives you what you seek 8) I'm always on late nights so please keep me in mind if you want a gimpy necro :D
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:01 pm

Taka,

I have enjoyed grouping and hanging out with you :) I will miss having you around and I understand the desires you are having. I myself have felt those twinges at times ;) I hope that you have fun checking out those new places and I hope to continue to group with you.

Good luck,

Phinneas
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Talvarien

Post by Talvarien » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:24 am

Good luck, my friend. I remember when I made a very similiar decision more than a year ago. Keep your eyes open, and your weapons at ready.

Remember I'm just a /tell away.

/salute

talv/joppa
BonlainyT

Post by BonlainyT » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:00 pm

Taka, you are one very cool person. Walkers will miss you much, no question there. I am one of your biggest fans, you are nothing but class and deserve the very best my friend. Enjoy the content you want to see, and remember you always have a friend in me.
Xecutioner Smith(retired) Dread Lord of Walkers
Bonlainy Trueheart(retired) Lord Protector of Walkers
sprak2001

Post by sprak2001 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:13 pm

You will be missed greatly, Taka. Take care.

Amicus
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:50 pm

Taka! Taka! Taka! <3

I still say Takazilla is a FEMALE Lizzy! :wink:

I will miss you in guild, but am always your friend.
See you soon <3

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Roladoc

Post by Roladoc » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:23 pm

I understand all too well your decision to officially leave and explore the upper end content. I enjoyed each and every time we went out together. Walkers will miss your energy and your confidence to explore and take on new tasks. I wish you well and good fortune. As for me I still have an active account but each day that goes by brings me to the conclusion I will be a permanent member of the Old Age Home. I have reached the top level available so far in EQ2 and well, some of your issues have cropped up in the new game also. Time will tell what will happen to us all, but for sure, time has taught me that you are a great guy and a good friend. Take care.

George/Roladoc