With a heavy /sigh...

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Sorgaine

With a heavy /sigh...

Post by Sorgaine » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:10 pm

This is a post from both Atomick and Sorgaine. Considering we feel exactly the same way, there is no need to post this twice.

It has come time to leave the Walkers. We feel it important to explain our feelings and reasoning in truth rather than sugar coat.

Walkers appears to have moved in a direction neither of us are comfortable with. While we wish the guild best of luck in its endeavors, we no longer feel we can stay. This has been in both of our minds for some time now and in light of the recent election our decision was made for us. It confirmed to us that the guild wanted to go in a direction that we did not want to move in. Walkers just doesn't feel like the Walkers that we know anymore and we were hoping to be able to restore it to its prior self. This is in no way an attack on the Walkers, the guild has just moved in a different direction than we wish it to have gone. And this is okay! It's just not for us.

Both of us have given this guild many long and hard years working as both members and officers and we have hope to see Walkers climb to the top!

-Atomick/Stopem
-Sorgaine
Crymea
Officer

Post by Crymea » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:04 pm

I will miss you both. :cry:

Thank you for everything that you've done for Walkers, and for me personally. You may not have the tag over your head anymore, but in my heart, you are forever Walkers.
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."
tenri

Post by tenri » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:24 am

Atomick and Sorgaine
I will all ways remember all the help you two gave me as a upstart walker and all the stupid questions you two answered every time i asked them.
Best wished in every thing you do and good travels :D
Tenri DeathPimp

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy :twisted:
Kaosmos Tunebane

Post by Kaosmos Tunebane » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:35 am

Take care, guys. Keep in touch, and best wishes for your journey.
Robaz

Post by Robaz » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:46 am

/mourn

I am saddend by your departure, but happy to have known you. You have made this a better guild and I, along with many others, will honor your exploits and contributions for as long as this guild stands. I also feel the Walkers is not what it used to be but, I sure do miss some of the old timers. But, alas, I know of no better group of friends. I am sure I speak for many when I say "Be well Mighty Sorgaine and Atomick, you will always be our friends."
Robaz
Maelin Starpyre

“The blessing of the Mother is not luck.”
-Riverdane Wyldechylde
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:18 pm

You two are a part of the foundation of which Walkers is built.
I wish you both the very best <3

Take care and keep in touch
Last edited by Zahasha on Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:40 pm

Sad to see you two go. It has been hard keeping things going with the massive exodus we had for WoW and EQ2. It has been a tough and stressful time for many of us. Hopefully things work out well for you both and you have lots of fun in what ever you do. Good luck guys!

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Jakhamma

Post by Jakhamma » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:44 pm

Take care and thanks for all the effort you two put into making our gaming experience more enjoyable.
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:06 pm

Good luck to both of you and thank you for everything you've done for the guild. I understand your frustration and hope Sequel gives you that which you seek 8)

P.S. /em pees in Atom's bed!
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk