Well, it's been done... /cry

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Talhia Frozensoul

Well, it's been done... /cry

Post by Talhia Frozensoul » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:28 am

I finally did it, with tears in my eyes, but I did it. I stripped Tal of anything that could be given away and gave it to Zahasha to pass on to Walkers for me along with about 60K. All I ask is that the equipment stays in Walkers and I asked her to keep the money in the guild bank to be used to help out Walkers who may need something but are a little short or what ever. I trust that she'll find a good way to do this.
I suppose this is the official goodbye, though I guess it's not really goodbye since I plan to visit the board every once in a while. I'd love to hear about who's gonna be able to use my old stuff, hehe. It all served me well, so pls take good care of it hehe. I'm pretty bummed out so I don't even know what else to say. So, I'll just thank Walkers again for letting me be a part of your family and for all the great times. I will miss you and will always keep you in my heart. I wish you all the best. /guild hug. I'm gonna miss my Tal so much. I loved her, she was like my dolly LOL. OK, here we go... G'night Walkers.

Love always,
Kalli Beari
Officer

Post by Kalli Beari » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:53 am

Best of luck to you in WOW my sister.

WALKERS!
Kalli Beari
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:31 am

Talhia,

We're gonna miss ya. I hope you have lots of fun in all that you do and best of luck in everything! Hugs!

Phinnie
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Crymea
Officer

Post by Crymea » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:26 am

Really going to miss you, Talhia. I wish you the best of luck, and hope WoW treats you very well!

Be safe!
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."
sprak2001

Post by sprak2001 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:28 am

Take care, Talhia. You will be greatly missed. Best of luck with everything you will be doing.

Amicus
Gheran

Post by Gheran » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:19 pm

Good luck in WoW hon, will miss having my favorite barbie around, already do. Have fun and keep in touch :)
Here is a website with links to the magelo's of all of my characters:

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/gheran60/index.html">My Homepage with magelo links</a>
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:46 pm

Luv ya hun! Please be well )
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk