Well, I keep putting it off...

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Talhia Frozensoul

Well, I keep putting it off...

Post by Talhia Frozensoul » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:57 am

Unfortunately, I'm sure you know what's coming. I don't even know how I want to say it because I don't really want to, but I have to. /sigh...
The time has come for Talhia to find a nice little place and retire, I'm afraid. It has been a fun three, almost four years, but the best part was my time as a Walker. I would like to thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of this fammily of which I have always felt honored to be a part of. As far as I'm concerned, Walkers is the bestest guild in Norrath! I'm really going to miss you. I will try to come and visit the boards though, I'd like to keep in touch.
I have some equipment and money I'd like to give to anyone who can use it. (Some shammy stuff and monk stuff, I don't think my other chars have anything anyone wants). Only problem is I'm not sure when I'll be able to log on and do it. I will try to figure it out and try to give some warning on a post.
I wish you all the very bestest and all the fun you can find in EQland. I am trading the big boobed barbie for the life of a cute little gnomie, hehe. Take care, my dearest Walkers! You will always be in my heart. :cry:
tenri

Post by tenri » Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:15 am

Best wishes in every thing you do Talhia Frozensoul
Last edited by tenri on Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tenri DeathPimp

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy :twisted:
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:21 am

Talhia,

Unfortunately, I saw this coming :( I wish you the best of luck in all that you do, good luck and have fun!

Phinnie
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Gheran

Post by Gheran » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:31 pm

NOOOOO, your not allowed sorry :p

Seriously, I wish the best for oyu too, have fun and stay safe in everything you do
Here is a website with links to the magelo's of all of my characters:

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/gheran60/index.html">My Homepage with magelo links</a>
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:30 am

I've known ya for a few years now hun and wish you nothing but the best!
P.S. Go smack the Heelarmonster while yer at it for me as well 8)
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk