Mother Tunare is calling me home....

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Talos Thornweaver

Mother Tunare is calling me home....

Post by Talos Thornweaver » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:05 pm

I always thought retiring from EQ would be tough....but I could have never imagined how hard retiring from EQ as a Walker would be. Talos has returned to Plane of Growth to lay in an eternal slumber by his goddess.

The memories that were made with Walkers will always live on and will surface more often than not. I truly cherish the friendships and times I have shared with every person in Walkers and have made many friendship that will continue to grow even though I will not be playing EQ anymore. I will keep in touch via the boards or other online games such as EQ2 and WoW.

I hope another chance like the fanfaire arises where I can join the friends I cherish so much in real life once again and hope that that I can see new faces to put with online names.

Walkers truly is the best guild in EQ and it will remain deep in my heart for the rest of my life.

Getting choked up(freakin' treehuggin' woodelf trait)....so gonna end this post now...

I love you all very much and if you ever need anything....please get in touch with me with an email or a PM from this board. I will help you in any way possible.

I hope to see you all in other online games in the future and look forward to many more adventures and good times with my friends that make online gaming what it is suppose to be.....

With much love and respect,

Chris aka Talos
Talos Thornweaver
<< Storm Warden of Tunare >>
BonlainyT

Post by BonlainyT » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:17 pm

Thank you for all you did as a Walker Talos, and it was a hell of a lot. You are a damn good person and I'm lucky to have met you. You were a quality officer and really helped me more than you can imagine, you were a fine raid leader and many Walkers have you to thank for lots of flags. Enjoy EQ2 and WoW and keep in touch please.

Ken
Xecutioner Smith(retired) Dread Lord of Walkers
Bonlainy Trueheart(retired) Lord Protector of Walkers
tenri

Post by tenri » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:27 pm

Best of travels to you in every thing you do :D
Tenri DeathPimp

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy :twisted:
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:05 pm

Best of luck Talos. It was an honor sharing a tag with you!
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:12 pm

GL Talos have fun man.
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Roladoc

Post by Roladoc » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:01 am

Good luck Talos. So far I have not heard from you or about you in EQ2. We are on Blackburrow and organized in Q with some people playing out of Freeport. Slummper is the Evil officer and you can contact Hildar, Elyhim, Amerah, Rolelf (me) on the server anytime.
Cirrobin

Post by Cirrobin » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:06 am

Best of luck to you Talos.

Hope to see you around the other games.
Aruten Wizard of Walkers
Garlok

Post by Garlok » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:11 am

Take care Talos.

It was great knowing you and you can never be thanked enough for all the raids you lead that helped us all so much in our progression!
Steamyreturns

Post by Steamyreturns » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:53 pm

Take care Talos!
Daiv Scamius

Post by Daiv Scamius » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:58 pm

Gonna miss ya, you lead some darn good raids. =)
To stab is devine, to poke is human.
Talos Thornweaver

Post by Talos Thornweaver » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:30 pm

Thanks for all the kind words. :) I want to thank everyone in Walkers for everything you guys and gals did. I enjoyed logging on to EQ because of you. I enjoyed leading raids because of you. You are all great people and the world can expect great things from you in not only online gaming.... but also real life.

I hope to keep in touch via these boards and EQ2 and WoW.

Roladoc....I started playing some on EQ2, but then some of my RL friends bought WoW....so I havent been playing EQ2 any since WoW was released. I have no doubt that I will play EQ2 at some point...just not sure when that will be. Walkers will be the first to know when I start making regular appearances on EQ2. :D

I did create a character on Lavastorm Server that is a lvl 18 or so cleric and is also a lvl 14 artisan. I will see about getting him moved over or I will start a new one when I start playing.
Talos Thornweaver
<< Storm Warden of Tunare >>
sprak2001

Post by sprak2001 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:21 am

Best wishes to you, Talos. Thank you for all your services. Been great to have hunted with you.

Amicus
Magestica

Post by Magestica » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:43 am

Talos,

Well, I have been gone awhile, and seeing your post saddens me. A BIG Thank you to you for all those raids you lead...one of the silly things I miss about EQ is coming in late to a raid, barley getting a group, and looking up to see the Druid, Talos, in DE form. Silly guy =)

Good Luck in RL, and see you arond again sometime.
Mistress Magestica
Retired Lord Protector of Walkers