Not sure

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Lovelyeye

Not sure

Post by Lovelyeye » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:18 am

Well at this time I am not sure when or if I am comming back to EQ. I have put alot of thought into all this and keep comming up with this same thing I no longer want to play eq. I bought Wow and have enjoyed it alot. I once loved Everquest. But seems things just keep getting harder and harder. There is no enjoyment left there is nothing but a constant grind. How can one say " I love this game"? Not me and never thought I would ever say that. Omens brought forth alot of factor to this. I don't want simple and wow isnt simple but i can relax and enjoy it. While in EQ it has went from everquest to the never getting shit done cause the mobs are a pain in the ass quest. I accomplish most of what I wanted to get done. I have a 64 Epic wizard . I have a paladin 65 with all but one flag for ep. I might settle for that . But as atm I will not be returning to eq for sometime. So from this moment till futher notice Lovelyeye and alts are simi retired . I love you all but I no longer love the game. No matter how much one trys if you don't love what you are doing the only thing you see yourself doing is sitting there in a group talking to the ppl or in guild cause that is the only reason you are there. Maybe sometime soon I will find the desire to play but I dont for see it happen soon. I miss you all and love you dearly. Hugs

Marieann Soulrider Sorceress of Walkers
Lovelyeye Smith Lord Protector of Walkers

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. ~ Mark Twain~
Fiht

Post by Fiht » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:39 am

Would love to just sit and chat with ya tho....do not be a total stranger to the chat window, hon. Had some rocking times and will miss ya dearly too.

Fihty
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:22 am

will miss ya love,

enjoy wow and i hope you have fun :)

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
tenri

Post by tenri » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:43 am

best wishes Lovelyeye
Tenri DeathPimp

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy :twisted:
BonlainyT

Post by BonlainyT » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:16 pm

I'm very happy we finally were guilded together and that your final guild was Walkers. We had great times in EQ and the fact it was the game that we met each other in makes it always have a warm spot in my heart. Enjoy WoW and I'll see you there.
Xecutioner Smith(retired) Dread Lord of Walkers
Bonlainy Trueheart(retired) Lord Protector of Walkers
carmelle

Post by carmelle » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:21 pm

Good luck to you Love in all that you do. I'll, of course see you around in WoW, but still wnated to say that :P
Cirrobin

Post by Cirrobin » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:58 am

Enjoy WoW. There were a lot of fun times in EQ, many zones, many adventures, many deaths. I am glad I got to experience them all with you as a Walker.
Aruten Wizard of Walkers