The warning is over, time to go. Everything must go

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Rufuss

The warning is over, time to go. Everything must go

Post by Rufuss » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:17 pm

Saturday, 13 November 2004. I'm logging in and giving away everything thats on my account. Already gave away all the plat so i figure i just stop delaying and get the fucking thing over with.

Around 7pm CST i'll be on, basicly auctioning everything off in guild but its free don't worry. I consider some of the stuff good, not uber but it got the job done for me.

After tonight i won't be logging in anymore. The account is canceled just waiting to expire. My experience in EQ was great. My time in walkers was even better, even with the pass several months when i basically hated logging in. Ya'll still see me on boards, and i'm going to WoW. My impressions of open beta are great and i'll have my copy on the 23rd.
Hope to see ya'll on tonight.

And goodbye, but its not goodbye cuz i'll see most of ya'll on WoW and if not that see ya on the boards. So ya punks not getting rid of me that easily. I'm just throwing EQ in the fireplace and being done with it /smile. Be well punks.
Cukie Oreolord
She who knows, knows only that is needed to be known.
Lovelyeye

Post by Lovelyeye » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:22 pm

Cukie will miss you crazy little butt. But not really cause ill see you in wow. It has been great getting to know you. Your the funnest little thing. Everytime i hear the word punk I think of you. Well I know Blue will miss you too. Here is my email address so send me email from time to time. Hunnie@chartertn.net.

Hugs
Mufty better known to you as Lovelyeye

Marieann Soulrider Sorceress of Walkers
Lovelyeye Smith Lord Protector of Walkers

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. ~ Mark Twain~
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:54 am

Cukie,

Good having met you lol ... gonna miss your sailor's mouth and your regular use of the word PUNK hehe. GOOD LUCK IN WOW!!!! Have a great time :)

Phinnie
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Cirrobin

Post by Cirrobin » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:12 am

We will see each other around Rufuss, err Cukie...whatever. I am playing EQ II these days and loving every second of it. so i wont see you in WoW, but no matter. I can steal your cookies here anytime.

Best of luck to you, it was great fun playing EQ with you in SCoL and Walkers while it lasted.
Aruten Wizard of Walkers
Gheran

Post by Gheran » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:46 am

Welcome to the retired adventurers club hon, heheh. Always enjoyed seeing you on and taling to you. Enjoy WoW.

Hugs and lots of cookies :)
Here is a website with links to the magelo's of all of my characters:

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/gheran60/index.html">My Homepage with magelo links</a>