I'm done...

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

BonlainyT

I'm done...

Post by BonlainyT » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:30 pm

And this is no trick title to lead to something else, I am really done with EQ this time. I've tried to get the enjoyment back but it's not happening, so I'm basically going to hang up Bon's hammer and Xec's horn and let them get fat on 10 lb meat pies and Minotaur Hero's Brew.

Walkers is the best thing that ever happened to me, I love the people like true family, hell more than some true family. The time I have been here has been a wonderous time and full of damn great memories. I'm not going to mention names because there are too many and I would offend if I left anyone off, and I truly don't want to do that.

The time I wore the leader's hat here was a tremendous feeling, because of what we accomplished and what a fine team we were and still are. Thank you each and every one for making that time 100% easier than I thought it would be, you made it almost easy, ALMOST! I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people and most likely could have never been leader anywhere else, you all made it work, pure and simple.

As you probably know I will be in WoW now, the game just suits how I want to do things at this time and I like the look and feel. But you won't be completely rid of me so easily, I will still frequent these boards and be a thorn in the sides of many. :twisted: I know lately my posts are kind of cranky and cantankerous and I am truly sorry for that.

Always know that you will be in my heart and mind as the best there is in EQ, Walkers will always be my EQ home.

I love you all. :)

Ken
Xecutioner Smith(retired) Dread Lord of Walkers
Bonlainy Trueheart(retired) Lord Protector of Walkers
Whizbang Dustyboots

Re: I'm done...

Post by Whizbang Dustyboots » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:36 pm

BonlainyT wrote:I've tried to get the enjoyment back but it's not happening, so I'm basically going to hang up Bon's hammer
And the DD bra. :twisted:
Sanebla Eaglestriker

Post by Sanebla Eaglestriker » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:48 pm

/hug Bon

Knew this was coming but it's not the end. I look forward to seeing you in WoW :)
Wamz

Post by Wamz » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:51 pm

sigh..... well sorry to hear that bro. I'm glad to see you stick to it this long good job.

Guess what... MUAHAHAHAH! guess who's back back back back back..... wammy will be a thorn in your side again in WoW :)

Sorry i couldn't handle the game anymore while your reign was up in EQ for walkers.... I'm sure it would of been good, Just as good as the other gnome whizbang :)..... I'm disappointed at whizbang.... I see him supporting a dwarf pic on his avatar..... no love for the gnomes :(

sorry going off topic here but i was always good about doing that, But im glad to see your not going to leave walkers totally.... Just different game :)
Heelar

Post by Heelar » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:56 pm

OK Bon, you can try, but you can't get rid of us that easily. I'm sure a lot of us will be coming into WoW to bother you and boss-gnome, so get ready.
I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot of these in the next two weeks or so, and it's hard, but we'll make it through. Myself, I haven't gotten what I want out of EQ yet, so will probably stick around another few months, but I dunno. Sony just makes me more mad every day lol.
Take care, and see ya on the bright side.
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:00 pm

Bon Bon,

Thanks for all that you did for the Walkers, I hope that you find much enjoyment and fun in WoW. Gimme all your stuff! LOL J/K. I hope to see you around, safe journeys and good luck!

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
warlax007

Post by warlax007 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:25 pm

Well anther grate person leaves the game. It was a blast in the earlier days of EQ when we group up and fought for truth and honor. Those were the best days I had on EQ. See you in WoW to have more fun once again!

Warlax
Steamyreturns

Post by Steamyreturns » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:28 pm

/salute maybe one day I'll be able to get you killed in WoW too
Wrahn

Post by Wrahn » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:33 pm

Sorry to see you go man, but as others have said, you won't get away from us that easy. I am sure we will manage to find our way into the same group again, be it Norrath or ...whatever the hell the name of the WoW world is. (So much for sounding profound)
carmelle

Post by carmelle » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:46 pm

I'm sorry to see you leave EQ Bon but I (at least for the openbeta) will be seeing you in WoW. I wish you all the luck in WoW and in RL.
Heelar

Post by Heelar » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:02 pm

Azeroth, WoW takes place in Azeroth. Play the Warcraft RTSs, you'll like em (or at least play the third hehe).
How did that go, the opening words of the first Warcaft? Man, that was the first game I was toatlly addicted to lol. "Centureis ago, in a land ruled by Chaos, two factions battled for dominance." OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, C'MON.. wow, lol ,hit caps lock on accident. Anyway, somebody's gotta remember.
SweetWildHunnee

Post by SweetWildHunnee » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:08 pm

/cries :cry:
/whails :o

No words to express not seeing you in the game anymore. A lump in my throat... an empty pit feeling in my stomach..... like losing a mentor and good friend..... Bah.. I'm so depressed!

What server will you be on? Might have to stop by someday in the future just to give you hugs and kisses.... :wink:

Will never, ever say goodbye to you... just ...see you laterz :)

Love always.....
SweetWildHunnee

Sweetiepye - Lvl 65 Pally
Wildwone - Lvl 58 Druid
Hunnee - Lvl 56 Cleric
tenri

Post by tenri » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:58 pm

Best wishes Bon :D
I will miss them over sized boobs of yours :( LOL
Tenri DeathPimp

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy :twisted:
Emmie

Post by Emmie » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:21 pm

I will miss them over sized boobs of yours
I think that says it all! lmao. /hugs! I wuv you Bon.
Torizzt Darkwolf

Post by Torizzt Darkwolf » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:12 pm

Sorry to see you go Bon , I didnt get to know you really well but I feel while we were in Walkers at the same time I enjoyed knowing you and having fun in game with you.Wish you the very best in WoW and in RL.Good luck to you Im sure you will be missed here.

Torizzt Darkwolf