Walking into the sunset

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Islena

Walking into the sunset

Post by Islena » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:30 pm

Hi, all.

I know I have not been around much over the last 6 month...travel for work has become a 3 out of 4 week ordeal, and arranging a regular time to play, nearly impossible.

I have really loved being here with you all, and hope to continue to check in now and then to say hi to all the folks I have gotten to know. I have already cancelled Islena's account, and will probably cancel Gia's once the current billing runs out in January. I am not completely gone from MMO games though. I got a CoH account that I can play a bit when I am travelling. Though I have to say I have no regular play hours, just whenever I am bored in the hotel room.

Good luck to all, Walkers :)

Take care Mages, Skinny, and Naughty Gnome.
Giasta
Stormwarden of Tunare
"Dispell is my friend...NOT yours"
Mostly Retired
tenri

Post by tenri » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:26 am

Best wishes to you in every thing you do Islena/Giasta I hope we cross paths again some time.
It has bin a great pleaser to have played EQ with you so be happy and safe
Tenri DeathPimp

Ya Ya i know shut up skinny necro boy :twisted:
Roladoc

Post by Roladoc » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:42 pm

I have noticed your absence from Droga. It has been a long run sis and a good one I wish you the best.
Magestica

Post by Magestica » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:59 pm

Islena..Giasta....

This is bittersweet for me. I am happy when I see peeople journey back into the Real World, because it is good for them. But yet, saying goodbye to people you have known for a long time and come to care about is so hard.

You have been a good friend to me, and I will not forget it. I always looked up to you, and you were always so kind with your time. Everyone has benefited from just KNOWING you. You are a great person and a great player. Your presence has been missed, and will continue to be so.

I will always remember you fondly and you will be in my prayers often.

Take care, druidess. Dispell can now be MY friend...not yours .=)

You walk not alone, but with friends in your heart, and you in ours.

Beth Hudson, aka Magestica
Mistress Magestica
Retired Lord Protector of Walkers