Hello is anyone here????

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Kokujin se

Hello is anyone here????

Post by Kokujin se » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:41 pm

HEy this is Koku is anyone still on who knows who i am????? Probably not. well if you do you would know i havent been on in an eternity!!! anyway the chaos that is my life is settling down, and i noticed i still have an eq account.... but i know i will not have time to play nor do i have a compie that will support it anymore. so i was thinking maybe i could donate some gear to some fledgling monk!! or see if anyone is wanting to pick up another account. Side note nothing i have is uber and its probaly all out dated. so i guess thats that... i miss being a walker and all the friends i had in the past hope things are going well.......................
Heelar

Post by Heelar » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:11 pm

Hi Koku! I don't believe we've ever met, but that's not a suprise as I've been in and out of the game the last two years. Anyway, you mentioned wanting to donate your stuff to an up-and coming monk. It just so happens we have the most uppity and comming monk on the server!
She was an app of mine (BB period ended yesterday) named Jerzey. Level 25 monk with no other chars. If you'd be interested in passing your stuff on to a new player, send her a tell IG, or let me know and I'll be the benefactor of your estates =)
spazz

Post by spazz » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:38 pm

I'M BACK!!!

Whoot!!!

I will let you all know who I will be playing online as soon, I have deleted Spaeeazz, he is dead. I am starting fresh. Most likely I will continue on as Alternity my Necromancer. I have a bunch of armor and such I am going to be selling off or will trade for Necro gear. See you in Game!

It's good to be home!

-Spazz
Elnrik Talshiar

Post by Elnrik Talshiar » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:59 pm

YO! Koku. 'Sup brotha!
(AKA - Brent)
Izabel BrightAngel

Post by Izabel BrightAngel » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:48 pm

HI D

Iza
IddinLunasglory

Post by IddinLunasglory » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:27 am