News about T'n'T (Thallas & Teeka)

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Rufuss

News about T'n'T (Thallas & Teeka)

Post by Rufuss » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:06 pm

Cookies gang.
I'm not sure if they were going to post anything but i thought it would be right of me to inform ya'll that T'n'T have officially quit EQ. If ya'll playing WoW, go say hi to them there /smile
Also, i'm still not quite sure while thallas gave me this trouble but he gave me their accounts to do as i wish. He informed me that i will have the accounts for a good month. As of right now, i'm going through both accounts. Including addonicuss's, which i basiclly clean already because add only had one char. I'm collecting up all the gear and going through it all and see what all my chars could use. After of which any extra gear will be open to ya'll. I believe it's the best thing to do and i also think it is what thallas intended when he gave me the accounts. So give me a few days and i will have a list of gear here set up.

Anytime ya see Thallas, Teeka, or Add for now on. It will be cookie controlling them. Please, feel free to send me a tell and ask questions about anything ya think they might have and could use.

I for one will miss T'N'T and hope them a safe journey through WoW and anything else. Keep in touch with them on boards, so PM them all the time =P

Cookies all
Cukie Oreolord
She who knows, knows only that is needed to be known.
Thallas

Post by Thallas » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:57 pm

Hey all :)

As Rufuss said, Teek and I are finally giving up the ghost on EQ.

I think it was the pop flag progression that really pounded the fun out of the game for us.
That and endless grinding for AA just got to be too much.

We got lucky enough to play the stress test of WoW and I assure you we will be playing when the game comes out.
It is as much fun as EQ was when we first started playing.

Being in the Walkers has been an amazing experience and we consider each and every one of you as RL friends.

We would like to continue to lurk the boards if that is ok.

Here are our emails dallas@blueharbor.com pat@blueharbor.com if any of you are ever in the Atlanta area and want to get together or just want to say howdy, please feel free to give us a shout.

We will always be Walkers in our hearts and wish you all the best in game and life.

Nothing but love,
Dallas and Pat Moore
Whizbang Dustyboots

Post by Whizbang Dustyboots » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:05 am

Wow, two more of the old guard hang up their helmets. TnT joined the Walkers when there were fewer than 25 of us, and when our home base was the city-on-the-edge-of-nowhere Firiona Vie.

Was great having you guys along for the ride.
Wrahn

Post by Wrahn » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:20 am

The Walkers are dimished with out your presence Thallas and Teeka, I wish you well in your real life journeys until we meet again in World of Warcraft.
BonlainyT

Post by BonlainyT » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:06 am

Teeka and Thallas were two who really took me under their wings when I joined Walkers. They made me feel welcome and like I truly was a part of the family. I'll never forget that and you two hold a very special place in my heart. Enjoy life and see you in WoW.
Xecutioner Smith(retired) Dread Lord of Walkers
Bonlainy Trueheart(retired) Lord Protector of Walkers
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:59 pm

Teeka and Thallas we will miss you both greatly, have a great time in WoW!

Phin
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Sanebla Eaglestriker

Post by Sanebla Eaglestriker » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:17 pm

It was great meeting you 2 in-game. I will see both of you in WoW :)
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:06 pm

There are few people I looked forward to seeing more than you two 8( Thanks for always being cool!
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk
Myyrth

BAH

Post by Myyrth » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:11 am

Dammit!
I am gonna really miss you two.

I guess I'm gonna haveta plan a trip to Georgia soon ...
And yes, I'm gonna bring my Git-Fiddle too =P
=D
Kaosmos Tunebane

Post by Kaosmos Tunebane » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:37 pm

:(

And you fibbed, Thallas...you weren't there when I got back from dinner...
Addonnicus

Post by Addonnicus » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:08 am

Aha...now I see where Add is!!!

I don't know how many active rogues Walkers has now, but Add does have SoS and can be a valuable asset during corpse runs and scouting missions....

Please don't delete him or deguild him Ruff... :)

O.A. (The original Addonnicus) :P
Rufuss

Post by Rufuss » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:12 pm

By no means would i ever considering deleting or deguilding chars. But they now have different surnames /giggle. Just any gear of value or good use has now been stripped from the chars.

I basiclly now have all the items on my account. Mainly on cukie and rufuss. I sorry i haven't had a list up yet but with classes and work i have had little time to do so. I will do my best to have a list up within the next 2 weeks.
Cukie Oreolord
She who knows, knows only that is needed to be known.