You will hear/see the /shout OGAstyle !!! no more.

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Jamesm

You will hear/see the /shout OGAstyle !!! no more.

Post by Jamesm » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:39 pm

Well it has come the time for me to go ahead and cancel my account. I have allot of found memories of all of you guys. As you all know I stopped playing back in March due to some RL issues. Well my life has changed dramatically since then and it has come time for me to go ahead and finally pull the plug on the Oga. He will not be sold or stripped. He will always remain the knight he has worked so hard to become. I miss you guys greatly I never thought I could become so attached to people I have never met face to face. But I have figured out why EQ is so addictive, I think. It is because of the people you meet along they way. These people become your friends and for some of you they become more then your friends. I always enjoyed pulling everyone knows that. I cannot even begin to imagine how many raids and group mobs I have pulled and tanked. And now I know why it was to make something happen for a friend. Weather it be to ding a level or AA, to help with that quest someone has been working on, to kill that mob that we all know had nice gear and/or was needed for progression, or just to hang out with friends. I always continued to improve myself not just with equipment but also with my skills as a player I never know why, it was not for bragging rights I never cared about that. But now I know it made more effective to help my friends. So to everyone out there I say thanks. Thanks for being my friend. And I wish you all Happy RL and game life where ever you may end up.

And don’t think I don’t think about coming back, because I do I just know I cannot Due to how my life has changed. I am not sure if I will be going to WOW or not. I am not sure I am ready for this kind of addiction again. The addiction of friends that I will never see but I always wanted to come home from a hard days work to help out.

I will still check the boards from time to time so pls keep it updated with pics and progression /WTB more raid pics dangit :)

/salute to ALL of you
Jamesm OGAstyle
65 Dread Lord

OGAstyle !!!
Emmie

Post by Emmie » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:08 am

James, you rock! You are an awesome guy and one of the people who really got me interested in joining Walkers. Thanks for hanging with me; you showed me how to really have fun in LDoNs! Good luck and take care of yourself hun. /hugs =)
carmelle

Post by carmelle » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:15 am

Good Luck James in everthing you do in RL and such. I hope everything turns out the way you intend for it to.

Best Wishes,

Carm
brelenie1

Post by brelenie1 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:57 am

Take care of yourself James

/salute
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:07 am

Jamesm,

I hope that RL goes as successfully as your pursuits with the Walkers did. May you find many wonderful people to help out and spend time with! Have a great time doing it too!

Phinneas
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo
Roladoc

Post by Roladoc » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:22 am

Take care James, maybe someday we will come accross each other in RL. It does happen.
aannru

;(

Post by aannru » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:46 am

take care james........ try beer it replaces eq np ;)
LOOK OUT!!!! I'm back :)
Kanwer

Post by Kanwer » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:42 am

OGGA! You're awesome. I learned so much watching guys like you and Riverdane pulling. Take care of yourself and follow your dreams. Keep in touch with us here.
"I might be a little bit loco, but it keeps me from losing my mind."

Kanwer Howlingwolf-Storm Warden-Retired

Sensei Boytoi-Retired

Mystyx Dreamz-51st Season Shadow Knight-Retired
Annir Vazaelle

Post by Annir Vazaelle » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:47 am

Good luck James )
Annir Thunderfoot - Chaotic Druid of Savage Doom
Zzane Oreolord - Have Tail, Will Travel
Neffretiri

Post by Neffretiri » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:50 am

Will miss ya ogga! :( Have FUN in all that you do! Please keep in touch here so we know how you are. :D
Mistress Neffretiri DeRamses
Coercer of Vazaelle - Retired
BonlainyT

Post by BonlainyT » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:05 pm

Thanks for all you did for me when I first started leading raids my friend, it helped more than you can know. Also thank you for what you did for Walkers while you were here, you were selfless my friend. Good luck to you with RL and always know you have damn good friends here.

Ken
Xecutioner Smith(retired) Dread Lord of Walkers
Bonlainy Trueheart(retired) Lord Protector of Walkers
soto01

Post by soto01 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:38 pm

You take care of your self bud. I hope everything is turning around in RL for you. If you do venture on to WoW i'll be sure and look you up. I am finding beta is more fun than EQ but way less addicting. Something you can play for a couple hours a day and still feel like you are moving along. Definately don't be a stranger on the boards we love hearing from you.
My Stable:

Tibberon 65 Wizard of Walkers
View My Gimpness
Wrylyn 65 Shadowknight of Walkers
View My Gimpness
Stibbs 65 Rogue of Walkers
View My Gimpness
Soto 65 Shaman of Walkers
(Magelo Coming Soon)
Steamyreturns

Post by Steamyreturns » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:53 pm

Take care friend!
Rhavanna

Post by Rhavanna » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:00 pm

Take care James, best of luck in life =) Every now and then, after a few beers in a packed pub, let out a few bellowing Ogastyles!
[Rhavanna]
Epic Marauder - Deceiver of Vazaelle
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
Whizbang Dustyboots

Post by Whizbang Dustyboots » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:24 pm

Ogaspeech and all, that was the most eloquent thing I've ever heard from you James. Well said, and it was good having you around, man. You're one of the ones I'll always remember from EQ, that's for sure. ;)

And I doubt I'm the only one who can picture you running around WoW, roaring out "TAUREN-STYLE!"