Well......here goes...

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Lythinin

Well......here goes...

Post by Lythinin » Wed May 19, 2004 6:01 pm

Hey all. I've been thinking about things and have come to a realization. EQ just dosen't have the same......"flare" if you will.....when ever I try to get into the game, I just lose interest. I haven't played EQ for awhile now. So, I've decided it may be time to say goodbye. How ever, I would still like to be able to stay on this sight and keep in contact with you guys. For those of you who may possibly think there is more under the surface, your right. I am nearing the end of my High School years. I'll be graduating on the third of June. I need to start concentrating on that and other more important things. Also, I would like to make it known that in NO way whatsoever does my decision to leave have anything to do with anything in Walkers. I am greatly privilaged to have the opportunity to be in a guild with so may great people, and would never give up Walkers for ANY other guild at all. There is no guild, in my opninion, better than Walkers.

Well, I guess that's all I needed to say. I'll still drop in from time to time, and check the sight frequently. Please keep in touch if any of you would like to. You can contact me at hobbitsrule2002@hot-shot.com
Well, that's about it. Take care all, and best of luck to everyone!
Emmie

Post by Emmie » Wed May 19, 2004 7:19 pm

Bye, Lyth! You take care and have lots of fun in RL! You will be missed very much. /hugs
BonlainyT

Post by BonlainyT » Wed May 19, 2004 7:52 pm

You won't be forgotten Lyth, glad you were with us the time you were, it was Walkers that was lucky you were a member. Congrats on graduating, now go on and do great things.
Xecutioner Smith(retired) Dread Lord of Walkers
Bonlainy Trueheart(retired) Lord Protector of Walkers
Whizbang Dustyboots

Post by Whizbang Dustyboots » Wed May 19, 2004 9:01 pm

You're absolutely right to focus on school right now. Congratulations on making it to this big milestone in your life!
Kaosmos Tunebane

Post by Kaosmos Tunebane » Thu May 20, 2004 3:49 pm

Best wishes for a bright future!
Lorieannaie

Post by Lorieannaie » Thu May 20, 2004 3:57 pm

Just in case she decides during the summer to play, I will be keeping Lyth's account active. I have no doubt in my mind that when her step-brothers (Argonian and Skidmarker) are visiting, she'll want to group with them.

She's quite entertaining right now with all the excitement of graduation, two weeks today and she actually has a choir festival in San Diego this weekend that she's gearing up for as well.

*shakes her head* I can't beleive my monster child is graduating this year. GO BACK TO BEING A CHILD ANDREA!!!!!!!!! :P

*regains her composure* I'll post pics of graduation for you all to see after she graduates.

~~just da El~~
Lythinin

Post by Lythinin » Tue May 25, 2004 7:11 pm

Thank you for all the kind words and congratulatory notes. I really appreciate it. My grauation AND my birthday (19) are BOTH next week. My oh my the busy week I'll be having. :)
carmelle

Post by carmelle » Wed May 26, 2004 5:11 pm

Congrats on graduation. Good luck and have fun in RL.
Lythinin

Post by Lythinin » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:21 am

Well, I suppose it's about time for an update. As I'm sure alot of you have noticed, I'm back in game for the time, anyway. Been playing with my siblings and lvling my my bst which some of you may remember helping me in deciding to create and helping me to get her gear.

Graduation went great, and so did my 19th B-day and for now, EQ is actually enjoyable, so for the time being, I'll be playing :)
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:39 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
/Cheer!

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Elyhim

Post by Elyhim » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:39 pm

Glad to see you, even better to see you doing well. GRATS!
Lythinin

Post by Lythinin » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:16 pm

Thank you all. And now it's on to college. And a car. lol eeps :shock:
Jenny

Post by Jenny » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 pm

A car is what humans use to drive around in. Robots drive cars too.
"Enough about me, let's talk about my dress."
Lythinin

Post by Lythinin » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:19 pm

ROTFL!!!! :lol:
Phinneas
Officer

Post by Phinneas » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:31 am

good too see you around lyth! :) gl in college!
Phinneas ~ Lord Protector ~ The Walkers of Vazaelle ~ My Magelo