Steping down

When our members walk another path from the guild, this is a crossroads where those paths meet once more, at least for a time. This is a PUBLIC forum!

Moderator: Officers

Cewjo

Steping down

Post by Cewjo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Its with a heavy heart that I announce my leaving of walkers. Im leaving not cause of what anyone has done or anything going on in the guild, I am simply leaving because im losing all my alt accounts because of RL problems and will probably end up having to leave eq in a month or 2. with no other form of entertainment i need something that will fill my time more while i look for work. I came from a raid guild and i would like to taste it again. should things change and i come into a job I would most likely come back to walkers. I would like to help out with the events i help with now and help walkers get ahead and have fun, only difference is it will be in a chat channel instead of guild chat. I have to remove all my toons as per walkers rules but should people be willing will reapp as another of my toons in 6 weeks. Walkers have been great to me and i value the friendships i have made and its been a long time deciding to take this step

Rotwere

P.S make sure the ranja blame doesnt die down cause of my absence )
Tindirt
Officer

Re: Steping down

Post by Tindirt » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Gonna miss your big ugly ogre face scaring all the kiddies. See ya around.
Zahasha
Guild Leader
Location: Within a forested valley hidden deep in the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains

Post by Zahasha » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:56 pm

You have done a stand up job as an Officer for Walkers and will be greatly missed
Best to you as you adventure onward ya big Oggah :mrgreen:

Hugs
Zah

"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin
Crymea
Officer

Post by Crymea » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Be good, Ogga. You're a class act and you'll be missed. Feel free to stop by here and say hello from time to time!
Crymea says, "No tail, no sale."
Tyranimus says, "Oh, shut up you lousy monk."
jokerpickles

Post by jokerpickles » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Way back when I was just a young one I was in a guild named Vengeful Dragons, and I believe, if my memory does not fail me, that is where I met Cewjo. Here we are 8 years later and our paths are parting...May your new roads lead you to where you need to be...May happiness be your companion...if our roads meet in the future may we both have good stories to tell...

Solna
Brakiss

Post by Brakiss » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 am

Take care, Cewjo, until our next meeting 8)
Adalric Brandl - Gimp of Innoruuk