*** Quests & Events ***
- Fixed an issue with the Arcstone encounter of the Giants, Giants, Giants! event that could cause it to be unwinnable.
*** Items ***
- Removed the Corruption focus from Spawnmaster’s Missive. Added Improved Dodge to Spawnmaster’s Missive and Ageless Lantern.
- Chalandria's Fang will now give poison instantly, but it still needs time to recharge.
- Talisman of Vah Kerrath now has an augmentation slot.
*** Spells ***
- Fixed some issues causing inconsistent heights when zoning with illusions active.
*** AA ***
- Corrected a problem that caused swarm extension AAs to function incorrectly.
*** Memory Changes ***
- The "Original" memory mode will now use a different graphics .dll, which more closely matches the original display code.
*** Spam Filter ***
- Players can now report (positively or negatively) tells when using tell windows.
- Fixed an issue with audio triggers being unable to recognize tells from specific players.
- Players can once again gain skill in languages through group chat.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Anibarean of the Light and Vacurasa of the Dark have returned and hope to begin coordinating soon.
- Removed restrictions from being able to talk while dead and in hover mode.
- Fixed an issue causing boats to place players below the world.
- Fixed an issue causing vendors to not "stack" items without charges.
- Fixed several issues with height after zoning.
- The NPC Journal now defaults to "disabled" when characters are created or renamed.
*** Previously Updated ***
- The Distribution Facilitator in the Plane of Knowledge can now replace your platinum abacus if you lost or destroyed it.
- Players should now be able to re-enter the Giants Giants Giants instances if they get bounced out for whatever reason.
- The EverQuest Team
Note: According to comment on Alla's, pets have been broken as far as tanking & being able to shrink them. I haven't had a chance to check this, but if true expect a patch to fix the patch.
Announcements, rules, patch messages.
1 post •Page 1 of 1